A BEYOND STATE SOVEREIGNTY RESOLUTION
prepared by the RELIVING 1776 Take America Back team re the
ILLEGALITY OF THE SEVENTEENTH AMENDMENT
BACKGROUND - Prior to adoption of the 17th amendment, U.S. senators were elected by their state’s legislature. They were a direct representative of the state and only indirectly represented ‘we the people.’ The primary reason for the two houses of Congress being elected in different ways was to insulate senators from public pressure. Adoption of the 17th Amendment changes this and subjected the Senate to lobbyists. To be elected a U.S. Senator today one must have millions of dollars and be a darling of the major media outlets, all of which are controlled by the financial/industrial cartel promoting the New World Order. Today, Senate candidates must sell their soul and vote to the cartel to be elected..
Whereas the Seventeenth Amendment to the United States Constitution passed the Senate on June 12, 1911 and the House of Representatives on May 13, 1912 with the claim that states completed ratification on April 8, 1913 and
Whereas the 17th amendment supersedes Article I, Sec. 3, Clause 1 of the Constitution and transferred a U. S. Senator’s election from her/his state's legislature to popular election by voters of the state and was a major step in transforming the Republic to which we pledge an allegiance into a democracy and
Whereas, the text of House Joint Resolution #39 of the 62nd Congress that is responsible for the introduction of the 17th Amendment states “the following amendment to the Constitution shall be valid to all intents and purposes as part of the Constitution when ratified by the legislatures of three-fourths of the States….” and
Whereas the last sentence of Art. V of the Constitution says: “….no state, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate,” and
Whereas the mere suggestion that three-fourths of the states could ratify this amendment is simply untrue as in 16 American Jurisprudence we find “Insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the land, it is superseded thereby,” therefore,
BE IT RESOLVED the 1776 Take America Back team finds:
1. ratification of the seventeenth Amendment was not in compliance with the letter of the Constitution much less its spirit and intent and is unconstitutional.
2. since ratification of the 17th Amendment was an unconstitutional act, all laws passed by the Congress of the United States of America since April 8, 1913 are - in law - null and void.
3. members of the legislatures of the “free and independent states” comprising the United States of America, upon receiving this resolution must, in order to avoid being guilty of misprision of a felony and as a giant step toward restoring lawful government to these United States of America:
a. declare each and every act by the Federal government since April 8, 1913 null and void.
b. replace the imposters now posing as U.S. Senators with U. S. Senators duly elected by the state legislature.
c. immediately prepare an outline of urgent actions to be pursued by their duly elected Senator upon her/his being sworn in to office.
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that to help assure finding #3 is honestly pursued, every concerned American should support the 1776 TAB team and this Resolution by:
1. signing in on the www.tyranttamer.com web site (nothing to join and no cost) to become a ‘net worker’ dedicated to supporting the thirty governors who, on 11/22/94 pledged “to restore to the states and the people the prerogatives and freedoms guaranteed them under the Constitution.
2. working with others through a local team dedicated to Taking America Back to its lawful foundation. (see www.thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm)
3. providing their City Council members, County Commissioners, state legislators and governors a copy of this resolution along with a request it be acted upon.
Once aware of this unconstitutional act, State officials must act to correct it and all Federal legislation passed subsequent to it or be guilty of Misprision of a crime. Doing so will correct many of the ills plaguing America. The United Nations Charter (also an unconstitutional act), Federal Reserve Act of 1913, War Powers allowing the President to act as a dictator, debts created under the Federal Reserve System, all ungodly and unconstitutional Supreme Court decisions along with the present members of the Court and much more will disappear.
In essence, America will be again be the Constitutional REPUBLIC to which we pledge an allegiance and the Land of Liberty intended for us by God and our Nation’s founders. States will regain their sovereignty! Americans will no longer be the official enemies of the Federal government, and peace can take on a real meaning throughout the world.
States ratifying the 17th amendment: Massachusetts (May 22, 1912); Arizona (June 3, 1912); Minnesota (June 10, 1912); New York (January 15, 1913); Kansas (January 17, 1913); Oregon (January 23, 1913); North Carolina (January 25, 1913) California (January 28, 1913) Michigan (January 28, 1913) Iowa (January 30, 1913) Montana (January 30, 1913) Idaho (January 31, 1913) West Virginia (February 4, 1913) Colorado (February 5, 1913) Nevada (February 6, 1913) Texas (February 7, 1913) Washington (February 7, 1913) Wyoming (February 8, 1913) Arkansas (February 11, 1913) Maine (February 11, 1913) Illinois (February 13, 1913) North Dakota (February 14, 1913) Wisconsin (February 18, 1913) Indiana (February 19, 1913) New Hampshire (February 19, 1913) Vermont (February 19, 1913) South Dakota (February 19, 1913) Oklahoma (February 24, 1913) Ohio (February 25, 1913) Missouri (March 7, 1913) New Mexico (March 13, 1913) Nebraska (March 14, 1913) New Jersey (March 17, 1913) Tennessee (April 1, 1913) Pennsylvania (April 2, 1913) Connecticut (April 8, 1913) Louisiana (June 11, 1913)
Rejecting the amendment: Utah (February 26, 1913)
States having not acted on the 17th amendment: Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, Delaware, Rhode Island, Florida.