Support the "cause" to
Proposed Constitutionalist’s "Declaration of Demands”
By Walter Myersgewinners@cox.net 785/766/3045
Though millions of Americans agree “Federal action has exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed the people” as 30 governors alleged on 11/22/94 and to a GOAL of “restoring to the states and the people the prerogatives and freedoms guaranteed them under the Constitution” (the governor's pledge), the goal remains illusive. Why? According to the late Gov. Evan Mecham (R-AZ), it’s for lack of an organized resistance.
On 10/25/10 Glen Beck said the Washington Post referred to the ‘Tea Party’ as a movement without a compass. But is it really a “movement” or some sincere Americans who don’t know what they want and have no viable plan for getting it? When the British Captain of the Serapis suggested Admiral John Paul Jones surrender he replied “I have not yet begun to fight!" So it is with America’s patriots. We have no recognized leadership or plan; a recipe for disaster. Perhaps POGO described us best when he said; “I have met the enemy and he is us.”
Historically, Americans have gathered around special interests (gun control, abortion, monetary and fiscal policy, immigration, etc.) which, though important issues, are SYMPTOMS of our problem and SYMPTOMS can’t be solved; only problems! This has stifled development of a “collective effort by a large number of people to try to achieve something;” i.e. a movement. Perhaps if concerned Americans; be they ’Tea Partiers,” “occupiers,” Constitutionalists, motorcyclists, truckers, veterans and others trying to get government’s attention through demonstrations would adopt a “Declaration of Demands” identifying specific actions they demand be taken and by whom a movement would evolve. Such a Declaration could help people avoid squandering their resources on addressing symptoms and would provide a “yardstick” for judging political office holders and candidates.
Clearly, it's time concerned Americans stop the weasel wording and pussy footing, tell it like it is, and rally around a plan through which they WILL do whatever it takes to restore unalienable Rights to all mankind! Some suggested demands are:
1. All elected officials MUST accept that:
a. the Federal government was created for the purpose of securing people’s unalienable Rights to Life, Liberty and an opportunity to pursue happiness. (Declaration of Independence)
b. no government official has had lawful authority to alter this original purpose and any Act by government that’s diminished or destroyed people’s ability to enjoy a Right is unlawful and must be corrected.
c. the evidence showing Federal action has exceeded its lawful authority is clear and abundant leaving two possibilities; 1. the Constitution has been illegally replaced as the Supreme Law of our land or 2. those responsible for the unlawful actions are guilty of usurping their delegated authority.
d. President Kennedy was right in saying: “Those who make peaceful resolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable” in 1962.
e. the Constitution's 10th Amendment saying "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution .... are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people" is incontestable evidence that the only lawful powers of the Federal Government are those specifically enumerated in the Constitution.
f. the U. S. Supreme Court was correct in saying:
* "This Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty" and “it would be manifestly contrary to the objectives of those who created the Constitution, let alone alien to our Constitutional history and tradition to construe Article 6 as permitting the United States to exercise power under an international agreement without observing Constitutional prohibitions.” (Reid vs Covert)
* "a law repugnant to the Constitution is void." (Marbury vs Madison)
* "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making legislation which would abrogate them." (Miranda vs Arizona)
g. States, as the Principals to the Constitution and under the Law of Agency, hold the ultimate responsibility and authority for assuring its proper interpretation and implementation.
2. Our nation’s sovereignty IS to be restored - To reach our goal, we the people must control our destiny. Two major sovereignty destroying federal actions that must be corrected are:
a) the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 - An ultimate display of sovereignty is to issue ones own medium of exchange. It’s essential the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 be nullified and that Congress coin our money and regulate its value in accordance with Article 1, Sec. 8-5. Additionally, atwww.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/bin/bldbill.php?bill=S0705.0.html&session=ls86 is a bill states should pass as an interim measure in order to assure their solvency and mitigate our current planned economic crises. Since it’s impossible to be sovereign while indebted to others and in order to restore a sound economy, a National Economic Recovery Program WILL be planned and implemented that will:
* return America to a non interest bearing, non repayable medium of exchange meeting the spirit of Art. 1, Sec. 8:5 of the Constitution.
* abolish some and restructure the remaining un payable debt of over $100 trillion resulting from our current unconstitutional monetary policy.
* return the concentrated wealth resulting from unconstitutional acts to its producers.
* reinstatement of the American System of Economic Independence.
* return to a tax system meeting constitutional intent.
* institute a program leading to America’s energy independence.* provide a “soft landing” for those dependent on today’s socialist system.
b) The mission of the U.N. must be revised OR America’s U.N. membership terminated! The U.N. WILL BE no more than a forum for discussing issues of international concern and the U.N. Charter - as written - and the sovereignty destroying treaties and organizations it has spawned WILL BE nullified. The U.N. and all other un constitutional entities influencing America’s future WILL BE stripped of their power to direct America’s affairs.
2. Every concerned voter must recognize and accept that:
a) America’s foremost problem is people’s failure to understand the importance of, and to abide by, James 4:17 saying “to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.” This is especially true of elected officials and law enforcement personnel (military and civilian); most of whom appear to lack the knowledge, honesty and/or integrity needed to honor their oath of office.
b) the United States was established as a Christian nation. Yet, over 99% of our so called “churches” are not first amendment churches but incorporated businesses in violation of the first commandment. God can't be expected to again ‘bless America’ under this violation. People must repent and stop supporting these businesses.
c) "until we abandon our manifold private agendas and unite, we will merely be hapless observers standing at the bottom of a dark, deep pit, wistfully hoping to save the world, but really doing little more than breaking the fall of compatriots who are pushed in on top of us….” (Medori Severi) and until a team similar to that described inhttp://www.thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm evolves the effectiveness of patriotic Americans will remain seriously diminished and their goal illusive. This team can be quickly created if concerned Americans will do what's right and “team up.”
d) to be lawful government must be in compliance with the principles and policies set forth in the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights when interpreted in the spirit and intent of America’s founders and all laws must be in support of securing Americans unalienable Rights to Life, Liberty and Happiness.
e) States created the federal government as their AGENT and as principals to the Constitution and under the Law of Agency, they possess the ultimate authority and responsibility for its proper interpretation and implementation and are a crucial part of the solution to our problem.
f) the Constitution's 10th Amendment stating "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution .... are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people" provides incontestable evidence that the only lawful powers of the Federal Government are those specifically enumerated in the Constitution.
g) the U. S. Supreme Court was correct in saying:
> "This Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty" and “it would be manifestly contrary to the objectives of those who created the Constitution, let alone alien to our Constitutional history and tradition to construe Article 6 as permitting the United States to exercise power under an international agreement without observing Constitutional prohibitions.” (Reid vs Covert)
> "a law repugnant to the Constitution is void." (Marbury vs Madison)
> "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making legislation which would abrogate them." (Miranda vs Arizona)
h) The thirty Republican governors alleging “federal action has exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed the people” were right, that those responsible for the “action” are guilty of crimes found in Title 18 of the U. S. Criminal Code, that if we are to have lawful government, NO person can be above the law, and that the people responsible for the actions and their perpetuation must be held accountable under the law.
i) that if organized, we the concerned could easily recall wayward officials.
3. States ARE to act in support of our goal by:
> expunging any and all outstanding calls for a Constitutional Convention.
> recognizing that had America’s founders intended the Constitution be interpreted in a manner permitting the federal government to take any action it desires under the commerce, general welfare and supremacy clauses, they wouldn’t have bothered to delegate 17 specific powers to the federal government.
> assuring development of “[a] well regulated Militia” within their State in case it’s needed to help stop “the long train of abuses and usurpations” of the Federal government evincing a design to place Americans under “absolute Despotism.”
> taking action to hold the federal officials guilty of ignoring their responsibility under Art. IV, Sec. 4 of the Constitution accountable under the law.
> recognizing states aren’t satrapies nor minions of the Federal government but that as Principals to the Constitution they hold the ultimate responsibility and authority for its proper interpretation and implementation.
> appointing a commission to examine significant federal actions and to use their powers of intercession and nullification to reject unlawful Federal acts purported to be lawful due to a deliberately erroneous interpretation of the Constitution.
> nullifying the 17th Amendment (see http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/17thAmendment.htm) that was fraudulently introduced and adopted as fraud has no statute of limitations and all federal actions taken since 4/8/1913 are therefore - in law - null and void and to assure federal senators again represent the state legislature.
> nullifying: 1. the 'Military Commissions Act of 2006 that suspended habeas corpus and allows the president to declare any American an 'enemy combatant’ and end their rights to seek legal or judicial relief from unlawful imprisonment and 2. the 'John Warner National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2007' which eliminated the protections of the Posse Comitatus Act and re-wrote the Insurrection Act.
> removing the Federal government from the state’s educational process, establishing a curriculum providing students true American history, and providing students handouts to not only help educate them but also their parents and neighbors.
> assuring the Emergency Powers Act of March 9, 1933 which made ‘we the people’ the official enemies of the Federal government and gave it reason to declare a perpetual state of war and authority to operate under the Emergency Powers permitting the President to function as a dictator be rescinded.
> assuring the integrity of the ballot box by passinghttp://thecnc.org/Documents/BallotBoxIntegrityBill.htm or a similar bill.
> assuring Constitutionalists have access to public broadcasting facilities within their state so there can be open and honest debate on significant political issues.
> appointing a ‘blue ribbon’ panel to examine the evidence causing the thirty governors to make their allegation and to identify the unlawful federal actions and the people responsible for taking and perpetuating them, and assuring those people are held accountable under existing laws.
> passing a law requiring Presentments from a Grand Jury authorized by the Bill of Rights, when supported by a petition signed by 10,000 voters, be litigated by a jury having full powers of subpoena and unrestricted access to evidence of its choosing.
> assuring every federal official is constitutionally qualified for her/his office.
4) Law enforcement personnel - both civilian and military - are to recognize and honor their oath of office saying: “I, (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”
Conclusions - Whether the violations to our organic Constitution by government are premeditated criminal acts, an erroneous interpretation of the Constitution’s “commerce” and “general welfare” clauses, the application of the 14th Amendment that was adopted though never properly ratified; emergency Presidential power rooted in an intentional bankruptcy of America or some other nefarious activity the facts are:
1. fulfilling the Republican governor’s pledge requires the Constitution, when interpreted in view of providing Americans their unalienable Rights to Life, Liberty and an opportunity to pursue Happiness be enforced.
2. enforcing Constitutional intent will require efficient and effective action by millions of people working as a team (movement) which can best - and perhaps only - be realized through a plan providing unity, not in body, but on significant actions.
3. the above listed demands or a similar set could serve as a catalyst around which people will rally, as “teeth” for all Liberty loving Americans, and as a basis for unity on actions having the potential “to restore to the states and the people the prerogatives and freedoms guaranteed them under the Constitution.”
4. America’s foremost problem is people’s failure to understand the importance of and abide by James 4:17 saying “to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.” This is especially true of elected officials and law enforcement personnel.
5. Though the United States was established as a Christian nation over 99% of our so called “churches” are not first amendment churches but incorporated businesses in violation of the first commandment. It’s doubtful God will again ‘bless America’ so long as this violation continues. To again enjoy God’s blessing people must repent and stop supporting these businesses.
6. Americans who are serious in wanting to restore lawful government must heedMedori Severi's advice saying: "until we abandon our manifold private agendas and unite, we will merely be hapless observers standing at the bottom of a dark, deep pit, wistfully hoping to save the world, but really doing little more than breaking the fall of compatriots who are pushed in on top of us. Only by uniting in a common effort devoid of subjective paradigms will we be able to mold the human spirit upon which we may ascend to freedom.....," rally around a set of demands, “team up” as described in http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm and unite in spirit and action (though not in body) for the benefit of all mankind.
I pray this paper will be used for the benefit of all mankind and the glory of God.