Lawful government; a lost cause or restorable?
by Walter Myers, coordinator - RELIVING 1776 Initiative’s Take America Back (TAB) team
Author - To Tame a Tyrant.
Let’s look at some facts. If you disagree with them read no further.
> The history of America’s Constitutionalist’s movement is one of failure by thousands of organizations and millions of individuals trying to unilaterally redirect America’s ‘ship of state. This approach hasn’t worked and won’t work! The need is for unity on actions of common interest through a concept and communications system assuring everyone retains their freedom to pursue their special interests.
> Though most Americans agree with the 11-22-94 Republican governors allegation saying "Federal action has exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed the people," the socialists bent on destroying America’s culture and lawful form of government haven’t been deterred and are winning for lack of an organized resistance.
> America, whose lawful foundation is biblically inspired, has lost its moral compass and come under judgment.
> a failure to plan is a plan to fail! Voters must begin with a plan built on solid principles and a concept fostering unity on meaningful actions of common interest in lieu of the many plans being pursued that are responsible for a lot of activity but little progress.
> Vital features of a sensible plan must include: 1. key items forming a foundation for unity; 2. identification of the major objectives lying on the goal’s critical path; 3. viable ways of gaining control of the Federal government and 4. a strategy and communications system allowing people to function as a team in pursuing actions of common interest while retaining their freedom to pursue their special interests.
A Foundation for unity consists of agreement on a few essential truths and core beliefs, a clear statement of America’s problem, and a common goal.
Essential truths and core beliefs - a few examples follow. Others are atwww.thecnc.org/TeamWork.htm
> "Until we abandon our manifold private agendas and unite, we will merely be hapless observers standing at the bottom of a dark, deep pit, wistfully hoping to save the world, but really doing little more than breaking the fall of compatriots who are pushed in on top of us….;” Medori Severi
> To be lawful, government must comply with principles and policies set forth in the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights when interpreted in the spirit and intent of America’s founders and all laws must be in support of life, liberty and happiness for Americans.
> States created the federal government as their AGENT. As principals to the Constitution and under the Law of Agency, States possess the ultimate authority and responsibility for its proper interpretation and implementation and are a crucial part of the solution.
> The Constitution's 10th Amendment stating "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution .... are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people" provides incontestable evidence that the only lawful powers of the Federal Government are those specified in the Constitution.
> The U. S. Supreme Court was correct in saying:
a. "This Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty" and “it would be manifestly contrary to the objectives of those who created the Constitution, let alone alien to our Constitutional history and tradition to construe Article 6 as permitting the United States to exercise power under an international agreement without observing Constitutional prohibitions.” (Reid vs Covert)
b. "a law repugnant to the Constitution is void." (Marbury vs Madison)
c. "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making legislation which would abrogate them." (Miranda vs Arizona)
America’s problem - America’s problem has been defined in many ways. Three having merit are:
1. America is under judgment for people’s failure to recognize the importance of - and abide by James 4:17;“to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.”
2. America has been and continues to be deliberately, systematically, pervasively and unconstitutionally mismanaged on behalf of a financial/industrial cartel seeking a New World Order.
3. "Federal action has exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed the people." (by thirty governors)
Though spiritual in nature, America’s problem will only respond to a political solution and can’t be solved by only addressing its symptoms. The solution must begin with individual and a national repentance followed by responsible action from state legislatures.
Goal - The pledge by thirty Republican governors “To restore to the states and the people the prerogatives and freedoms guaranteed them by the Constitution” is a satisfactory goal that should be shared by every patriotic American.
The 2nd step in restoring lawful government is to identify important objectives on the goal’s critical path. Highly important objectives follow. Realizing them will require Americans:
1. retain the Constitution - It must be protected from multiple threats.
2. repentance - so long as Americans continue their wicked ways there’s little chance God will again bless America. This will require many lifestyle changes, not the least of which is to inspire incorporated churches having chosen a Secretary of State to be their creator to un incorporate and comply with the first Commandment.
3. gain the support of America's law enforcement personnel (military and civilian);
4. gain control of the Federal government. In theory, voters have six boxes and four options available through which to gain this control.
5. develop a communications system (CS) to facilitate creating the undeniable political force (team) needed to gain control of the Federal government.
Peacefully satisfying these objectives is contingent on:
> educating voters on the need to repent and to stop supporting incorporated “churches” (businesses) that are in defiance of the 1st Commandment.
> “we the concerned” having access to and using a communications system tailored to our need.
> countering threats having potential to eliminate our states and existing Constitution.
> establishing a liaison with all law enforcement personnel in every political precinct.
> restoring viability to the grand juries authorized by our Constitution’s 5th Amendment.
> assuring proper access to, and the integrity of, the ballot box.
> gaining control of significant political parties via the Precinct Project.
> getting states to recognize and exercise their lawful authority as Principals to the Constitution.
> identifying a comptroller to handle funds needed to support the effort to Take America Back to its lawful foundation.
> two million or more active voters helping to implement a plan to include contributing about $.25/week to cover implementation costs.
Upon gaining control of the Federal government, priority actions must include:
> render State Dept. Publication 7277 calling for disarming Americans null and void.
> re-establish America’s sovereignty by recognizing and terminating it’s unconstitutional affiliation with the United Nations (see PL 313 dated 4/14/1952) and rejecting several Treaties purported to lawfully merge America into the New World Order defined athttp://www.thecnc.org/Documents/Unconstitutional.htm.
> repeal the Emergency Banking Act of 3-9-1933 that:
a: converted Americans into enemies of the Federal government;
b: permits the President to assume the role of a dictator ruling by Executive Orders, signing statements, Presidential Decision Directives and other unconstitutional acts; and
c: allegedly set aside our Constitution and placed America under maritime rule.
> recognize the fraud of the 14th and 17th amendments correct the results of them.
> plan and implement a National Economic Recovery Program having these key caveats:
* return to a non interest bearing, non repayable medium of exchange meeting the spirit of Art. 1, Sec. 8:5 of the Constitution.
* abolish some and restructure the remaining un payable debt resulting from our current unconstitutional monetary policy.
* return the concentrated wealth resulting from unconstitutional acts to its producers.
* reinstatement of the American System of Economic Independence.
* return to a tax system meeting constitutional intent.
* institute a program leading to America’s energy independence.
> secure America’s borders and return illegal immigrants to their country of origin.
> overhaul many of America’s domestic and foreign policies.
> educate the public on significant facts supporting the Republican governors allegation.
> resurrect the militia authorized by the 2nd Amendment.
Available boxes for peacefully gaining control of the Federal government are the “soap” and mail boxes through which to educate voters on how to efficiently and effectively use the Grand Jury, Petit Jury and ballot boxes.
Options through which to gain control of the Federal government are:
1. responsible adjudication of Grand Jury Presentments as authorized by Art. V of the Bill of Rights. (to view draft proposed bills regarding the integrity of the jury and ballot boxes go tohttp://www.thecnc.org/Recent.htm and scroll to the bottom of the list)
2. election of a President having the knowledge, courage, and integrity to support the Constitution.
3. inspire State legislatures to use their lawful authority as Principals to the Constitution to assure compliance with it.
4. a massive replacement of Congressional representatives which must include the replacement of incumbent committee chairpersons with Constitutionalists.
Written information in support of these objectives has been prepared. It includes information for educating law enforcement personnel (military and civilian), the clergy, veterans, and the general public; bills directed at assuring voters access to, and the integrity of, the jury and ballot boxes (www.thecnc.org/Documents/JuryBoxIntegrity.htm and www.thecnc.org/Documents/BallotBoxIntegrityBill.htm); questionnaires designed to help educate candidates and elected officials and to determine their knowledge and willingness to honor their oath; information of importance to state officials and more.
Patriots must realize the cited goal will require ’teamwork’ by millions of Constitutionalists. A description of the needed team and its mission and functions are the subject ofwww.thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm. The legal and legislative Initiative teams are operational. The legal team is coordinated by Barbara Ketay, President: U.S. Bar Association. The legislative team is coordinated by Sen. Don Rogers (R-CA). Creation of the entire TAB team is contingent on people’s willingness to accept the importance of planning and to act in accordance with the previously cited advice of Medori Severi.
COMMUNICATIONS; an essential element of success. Development of a TAB team is contingent on the availability of a communications system capable of providing:
1. A National Leadership Team and a plan’s National Implementation Team (NIT) the ability to rapidly communicate with everyone registered in the system or selected subsets thereof based on geo-political considerations.
2. the NIT and LAST (Local Area Security Team) teams the ability to rapidly reach all County Sheriffs or selected subsets thereof and LAST county coordinators.
3. the Legislative Initiative Team’s coordinator and NIT staff the ability to rapidly reach all governors and state legislators (or subsets thereof based on geopolitical considerations a and/or a stated willingness to help implement the plan.
4. the National Patriotic Media Team and NIT the ability to quickly provide information to all media outlets or subsets thereof who are willing to support the Take America Back team's effort.
5. all registrants a way to quickly communicate with one another at the political precinct, county, and/or state level.
6. a capability to forward emails received through Outlook Express or other sources.
Items 1 and 5 are covered by the Statewide communications system located on thewww.tyranttamer.com web site. There is nothing to join nor any cost to register with the system. Please use it as it’s through this system the needed TAB team will emerge.
Essential elements of a solution are:
> availability of a comprehensive and viable plan. A draft proposed plan is available and needs to be reviewed, ‘fine tuned,’ and adopted by truly concerned individuals and organizations whose only motivation is results.
> the communications system described above.
> a willingness on the part of millions of Americans to support a plan.
It’s at this point a question similar to that of whether the chicken or the egg came first emerges? If a fully functional communications system were available would Americans respond, “team up” in support of the few meaningful actions through which control of the Federal government can be achieved and financially support implementation of a plan (estimated cost = $.25/month/participant based on two million participants) or should an effort be made to identify enough people to make a difference before creating the communications system?
It’s self evident there are enough concerned Americans to implement a plan. A challenge is to unify them on a few meaningful actions. At present, they are supporting hundreds of individuals and organizations addressing a symptom of America’s problem such as immigration, our monetary and/or fiscal policies, abortion, our right to ‘keep and bear arms’, our controlled media, etc. Unfortunately, they've failed to recognize two important facts: 1. symptoms can’t be solved; only problems; and 2. Knowledge without meaningful action doesn’t equal freedom! Only by gaining control of the Federal government will important symptoms of our problem be given their rightfully deserved attention.
Many individuals and organizations profess to be pro Constitution. Some are! Some aren’t! Those who are sincere should rally around a viable plan, unite on truly meaningful actions and help fund the plan‘s implementation. Others lack sincerity and are motivated by egos and/or money; including that derived from being a part of the controlled opposition.
America's history shows many organizations were created to give people a ‘relief valve’ through which to vent their frustration and anger with government. With a little thought the reader should be able to identify many such organizations.
I believe a national conference among key leaders within the patriot movement is needed in an effort to satisfy the following purposes.
> augment the National Leadership Team with three additional people willing to work with others in developing and executing a comprehensive action plan.
> identify individuals or organizations that can best fulfill each objective on the goal’s critical path and the resources they need to pursue it.
> lay out a PERT time network through which to integrate the various efforts and track progress. In Process Reviews would be held to make needed adjustments to the plan or its execution.
Unfortunately, the CNC nor RELIVING 1776 team have dues paying members. Their efforts are supported by those involved with them. Therefore, I pray an individual or organization agreeing on the need for the described communications system and proposed conference and who has the financial ability to help finance them will contact me as time is of the essence.
Coordinator: 1776 Initiative’s TAB team (http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm)