Support the "cause" to
Steps to Freedom
The challenge facing freedom loving Americans is enormous! To meet it voters must cooperate and communicate with one another, retain the Constitution as their beacon, and make effective use of the soap and mail boxes in all their forms to create a team capable of:
> convincing America's civilian and military law enforcement personnel that:
a. those occupying positions in our de facto government, by having taken and/or perpetuated actions designed to diminish or destroy people's ability to enjoy their unalienable Rights, whose PURPOSE government was created to secure, are guilty of giving aid and comfort to those desiring to establish a New World Order and must be held accountable for their actions.
b. the de jure government created by the policies and procedures found in the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights remains in existence and is to be recognized as our lawful government and supported.
> Convincing state legislators that states, as the Principals to the Constitution, hold the ultimate authority and responsibility for its proper interpretation and implementation; that they must act to restore our de jure government and the integrity of the grand jury, petit jury and ballot boxes in order to hold wayward Federal officials accountable, to nullify the fraudulently adopted 17th Amendment, to enforce the original 13th Amendment, and to use their powers of intercession and nullification to correct unconstitutional Federal actions in order to peacefully gain control of the Federal government.
The creation of a team capable of accomplishing the above requires people take the following steps.
*Step 1 - People must recognize America's PROBLEM as being that all of us, and especially our elected officials, clergy, educators and law enforcement personnel (military and civilian) have ignored the importance of - and failed to honor - James 4:17 saying “to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.” Thirty governors characterized the result of this problem on 11-22-94 by agreeing: “Federal action has exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed to the people. The government of ‘limited, delegated powers’ envisioned by the framers has become a government of virtually unlimited power.” Most people are aware of America’s deliberate, systematic, and unconstitutional mismanagement. By ignoring this and the need to do what's right America has become morally, philosophically, institutionally and financially broke.
* Step 2 is individual repentance - To Restore the Republic we must acknowledge and truly regret our sins, seek deliverance, discard the strange Gods so prominent within our culture, choose to honor and serve the living God, spend some time in prayer, and unite - not in body - but in spirit and on meaningful actions through a plan that will provide for unity on actions of mutual interest while assuring everyone involved retains their freedom to pursue their special interests.
* Step 3 is to prevent the loss of our states through a Constitutional Convention or bankruptcy. At http://legis.state.sd.us/sessions/2010/Bill.aspx?File=HB1135P.htm and www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/bin/bldbill.php?bill=S0705.0.html&session=ls86 are sample bills needing action by every state.
* Step 4 is to acknowledge these facts:
a. A problem can't be solved by fixing a symptom or while in a defensive mode doing damage control. Americans must unite in pursuit of a few meaningful actions and go on the offense.
b. It’s unrealistic to expect a Federal government that’s created and/or perpetuated our problem to solve it! Still, having us plead with Congress for help is the advice of most organizations. Ignore it!!
c. For many years thousands of organizations have unilaterally tried to solve our problem and failed. Common sense tells us a different approach is needed; it being unity on truly meaningful actions of mutual interest.
d. To correctly assess the motives of individuals and organizations we must judge them by their walk, not their talk. Those refusing to help develop a plan or network with others to implement it are a part of the problem; not the solution. We must ignore them!
e. The institutional breakdown of our Federal government has prohibited - and will continue to prohibit - needed corrective action regardless of the political party in power unless change is forced upon it via an undeniable team.
Step 5 is to accept that a failure to plan is a plan to fail! It’s essential we plan our work and work a plan that will assure everyone helping to implement it are free to pursue their special interests while working with others on actions of mutual interest. The plan must hold the moral high ground, recognize the need for offensive action, and be revised as innovative ideas arise and our political environment changes.
* Step 6 demands discernment and responsible action. We must be sure every individual and organization relying on our support are a part of the solution and withdraw from those that aren’t. This includes no longer supporting incorporated businesses calling themselves a “church” but whose creator is a Secretary of State as a created can’t be greater than its creator and the state is their god; all in violation of the First Commandment.
* Step 7 requires we acknowledge and comply with Mr. Medori Severi’s advice saying: "until we abandon our manifold private agendas and unite, we will merely be hapless observers standing at the bottom of a dark, deep pit, wistfully hoping to save the world, but really doing little more than breaking the fall of compatriots who are pushed in on top of us. Only by uniting in a common effort devoid of subjective paradigms will we be able to mold the human spirit upon which we may ascend to freedom...."
* Step 8 is to diligently practice Gillaume Pitt's advice saying: "every meeting, every conference, and every conversation is a failure that does not produce an army. The first requisite of an army is to subscribe to service....," Our limited time and resources demand we capitalize on every available opportunity to build the “army” needed to succeed in Taking America Back. (see www.thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm)
* Step 9 requires recognizing everyone is either a part of the problem or the solution in our war whose outcome will be the liberty in which Christ told us to stand fast (Gal 5:1) or slavery; that by inference a plan demands action which only comes through individual effort; that it's time for each of us to “choose this day whom we will serve” (Josh 24:15), and that anyone unwilling to cooperate and coordinate with others in the effort to solve our problem are asleep or motivated by fear, ego, money or a false God and are to be avoided.
* Step 10 requires individual commitment. To be effective, people need to be an active participant on the previously mentioned RELIVING 1776 Take America Back (TAB) team.
*Step 11 is to register with www.wealthmoney.org pending availability of communications system described in http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/RestoringGovernment.htm. When available the system will allow registrants to locate and communicate with other patriots in their county and state in order to create the team described at www.thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm and for a national team to communicate with all registrants, state legislators, Sheriffs and Objective Pursuit Team members.
* Step 12 is to recognize our states, as the Principals to the Constitution and under the Law of Agency, must use their authority and fiduciary responsibility to assure its proper interpretation and enforcement. It's up to knowledgeable, freedom loving, patriotic voters to assure they do so.
At this moment in time, the most important actions an individual can take are to register with www.wealthmoney.org, help create a local team committed to Restoring the Republic, engage it in pursuit of the mission assigned local TAB teams in http://thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm,and focus on the actions cited in www.thecnc.org/Documents/LocalActions.htm.
If we are victorious, the local teams will be the victors. Their creation is up to each and every one of us through individual initiative and action. Nothing could be more important to our posterity and the entire world for only our Constitution and collective action stand between liberty and a worldwide totalitarian state.