Support the "cause" to
Options and Meaningful Actions for TAB
Most Americans know they have a problem which is people's failure (especially elected and law enforcement officials) to abide by James 4:17 and do what's right. A result of this problem was cited by thirty governors on 11-22-94 who agreed: “Federal action has exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed the people.” Clearly, anarchists are unlawfully succeeding in transforming our REPUBLIC into a Socialist state. Why? Because as the late Gov. Evan Mecham, Chairman of the Constitutionalist’s Networking Center often said: there’s been NO organized resistance!
Though thousands of organizations and millions of people are concerned about America’s problem it lives on. Two primary reasons for this are:
1. most efforts are directed at symptoms of our problem and symptoms can’t be solved and
2. a lack of unity on the few meaningful actions that must be taken. Effort to Take America Back (TAB) to its lawful foundation MUST include gaining control of the Federal government. Potentially viable options for doing so follow. Their implementation is contingent on unity on actions of common interest through a system that will assure people retain their freedom to pursue their special interests.
Four peaceful options having the potential for gaining control of the Federal government are:
1. - Responsible adjudication of products from “runaway” (non government controlled) Grand Juries. America has become a lawless nation. Our Presidents, Congress and Supreme Court have not only abrogated some of their 17 delegated powers but also unlawfully extended their reach far beyond them. To date, no prosecutor has been found that has the integrity and courage to prosecute officials found guilty unconstitutional ‘Federal action" by a common law Grand jury authorized by Article V of the Bill of Rights; the reason being that these Grand juries were unlawfully declared obsolete in the 1946 changes to the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure. It’s therefore necessary for one or all of the following to occur.
> a State legislature could formally appoint an ad hoc committee responsible for analyzing the evidence alluded to by the Republican governors, for issuing a report to the legislature, and for providing the evidence to a Grand Jury.
> state legislatures could recognize this change to the Federal Rules of Criminal procedure to be unconstitutional and declare it null and void and appoint special prosecutors to responsibly adjudicate carefully selected Grand Jury products.
> a prosecutor willing to honor her/his oath could perhaps be located and a Grand Jury within her/his jurisdiction formed to examine the evidence in support of the governors allegation with the hope it would issue a Presentment or Indictment.
2. elect a Constitutionally committed President. Doing so will require responsible vetting of candidates by the public (see http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/Questionnaire.htm), substantial education and petition programs by “we the concerned,” and state action to assure the integrity of the ballot box, equal access to public media outlets, and the teaching of true history.
3. States can use their lawful authority as Principals to the Constitution to assure compliance with it. Many possible actions fall in this category. Some highly important items are:
> States must assure their continuation and that of the Constitution.
> States must use their powers of intercession and nullification to protect their citizens from unconstitutional “Federal actions,” declare their sovereignty under the 10th amendment, declare each and every Act by the Federal government that is contrary to securing “the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity” null and void.
> a National Economic Recovery Program incorporating these six principles is needed:
* a return to a non interest bearing, non repayable medium of exchange meeting the spirit of Art. 1, Sec. 8:5 of the Constitution.
* abolishment of the un payable debt resulting from our current unconstitutional monetary policy.
* a return of the concentrated wealth resulting from unconstitutional acts to its producers.
* reinstatement of the American System of Economic Independence.
* a return to a tax system meeting constitutional intent.
* assurance of American energy independence.
States must act to assure any and all actions by the Federal government resulting in loss of National sovereignty be terminated.
4. - a massive replacement of Congressional representatives which must include replacement of incumbent committee Chairpersons. This demands responsible vetting of candidates, state action to assure the integrity of the ballot box, recall of selected officials, cooperation from public access media outlets, and a massive education program by “we the concerned.”
Two additional potentially viable but perhaps not peaceful options for gaining control of the Federal government are:
> convince America’s law enforcement personnel to honor their oath, take control of government, assure America’s major media outlets cover our Nation’s true history and its transformation from a Constitutional Republic into a fascist state followed by new and fair elections. This could be the quickest and most efficient and effective option available IF enough law enforcement personnel can be convinced to honor their oath. For this option to be viable, state officials and local Take America Back (TAB) team members will need to visit with the Commanding Officers of military installations within their area, with senior military officials, and with local, county and state law enforcement officials in an effort to educate them on why their support is needed and to inspire them to honor their oath.
> organization of and action by the Constitutionally authorized 2nd amendment militia. The Federal government failure to assure the existence of “A well regulated militia” dictates the states assume this responsibility. They should act accordingly.
Regardless of the option(s) to be pursued, the effort to Take America Back will be contingent on:
a. retaining our States and the Constitution. There are existing threats against both.
b. gaining the support of a majority of our nation’s law enforcement personnel.
c. unity on a few meaningful actions by millions of Americans. Such unity can be realized but only if Americans “team up” through a common communications system. Such a system is available at www.ConstitutionClubUSA.com. There is nothing to join nor any cost to register in the system. It provides for intra county and state communications; thereby facilitating the process of ‘teaming up.’ It’s urgent we do so for only then can we look forward to success.