The Pillars for TeamWork
thus violated rights guaranteed to the people."
The governors subsequently pledged to
"to restore to the States and the
people the prerogatives and freedoms guaranteed them under the
The governors not only defined a problem we must solve but a worthy goal which, if realized, would be a solution to it. Their actions provided credibility to those expressing concern over governments departure from the principles and procedures articulated in our nationís Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and our Bill of Rights. Our challenge is to fulfill their pledge. To do so, I suggest we begin by accepting their allegation as the problem we must solve, their pledge as a common goal we must seek and that we agree to these basic beliefs upon which to base our future actions.
1.The Declaration of Independence is our Nation's birth certificate and the cornerstone of our Constitution. For lawful government to exist, there must be strict compliance with the principles and policies set forth in the Constitution and its Preamble.
2. The united States of America was intended to be one Nation under God as stated in the Pledge of Allegiance.
3. There can only be one set of Supreme laws for any nation. For the U.S., the set includes the principles, policies, and procedures set forth in our Declaration of Independence; Constitution and Bill of Rights.
4. Through our Constitution, the States created the federal government as their AGENT. As the principals to the Constitution and under the Law of Agency, our States possess the ultimate authority and responsibility for the proper interpretation and implementation of the Constitution.
5. In consideration of the power granted to the Federal government by the States, each State is guaranteed a Republican form of government by Art. IV, Sec. 4 of the Constitution.
6. Treaties, being the purview of the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, cannot lawfully create new, or modify existing, law as Art. 1 Sec.1 of our Constitution vested all legislative powers in the Congress which includes the House of Representatives which has no authority regarding Treaties and any pretense to use Treaties to create or modify our laws is an unlawful act.
7. The Federal government cannot lawfully compel the States to enact or administer a Federal regulatory program and where Congress exceeds its authority relative to the States, departure from the Constitution cannot be ratified by consent of State officials.
8. The Constitution's 10th Amendment stating "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution .... are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people" provides incontestable evidence that the only lawful powers of the Federal Government are those specifically enumerated in the Constitution of the United States.
9. No elected or appointed Federal official or Agent has any lawful authority to dissolve the Constitution nor distort its purposes set forth in the Constitution or its Preamble.
Those agreeing with the governorís allegation and pledge and the above basic beliefs are automatically candidates for membership on a team dedicated toTaking America Back (TAB) to its lawful foundation and traditional values. Next, we must accept the wisdom of Medori Severi who wrote: "until we abandon our manifold private agendas and unite, we will merely be hapless observers standing at the bottom of a dark, deep pit, wistfully hoping to save the world, but really doing little more than breaking the fall of compatriots who are pushed in on top of us. Only by uniting in a common effort devoid of subjective paradigms will we be able to mold the human spirit upon which we may ascend to freedom."
We must recognize there is strength in numbers, that through Political Action Coordinating Conferences (PACCs) individuals and organizations can network with one another and expand their base of support without forsaking their special interests, and that by jointly developing or adopting and implementing a comprehensive plan and following Gillaume Pittís advice saying:"every meeting, every conference, and every conversation is a failure that does not produce an army. The first requisite of an army is to subscribe to service.Ö" we can, must and will build a team and TAB!
I further suggest that the most important act an organizational leader can take is to agree to affiliate the organization with the CNC and to urge their members to cooperate and coordinate with others within their county or political precinct in forming local TAB teams.